Wednesday 24 August 2016

Halima Abubakar warns women against fasting and praying for men

Halima Abubakar

Controversial actress, Halima Abubakar who had once claimed to be a ‘virgin’, has an advice for the women folk.
Halima Abubakar took to her Instagram page, sharing a post tagged, “Some of you suffered longer than you had to because, when a person showed you you weren’t their choice, you kept fasting and praying.”
According to her, “Prayer and fasting? He is not for you give it up or is it by force ni? hmm use that time to pray for your selves na beg I dey beg una.”
Meanwhile, Halima had revealed she is not concerned about critics negative comments. I.n a recent interview, she was quoted to have said that she just doesn’t care about all the negative reports about her.
“People always comment on most of my posts. You know Nigerians like to criticise whether they understand the language or not.”
“I just want to believe that they just want to talk. I don’t want to talk about my post where I said that I was a virgin and couldn’t wait to have children. I posted what I wanted and that was it. I have been getting negative comments from people for over 13 years; I think my body is used to it by now. Negative comments do not move me at all and I do not even have emotional feelings towards such.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here